On 25 May 2018, the General EU Regulation on data protection enters into force. The regulation will have a strong impact on any entity that directly or indirectly participates in the processing of personal data of EU users / consumers.
I. PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA
1 As the website owner, Trans-Tok is also the administrator of data coming from people visiting the website (Guests).
2 Personal data of visitors, as well as data on all contacts and operations are used only within the Owner's company, also in the form of databases (collections), for the needs of its contractors. Only authorized owner's employees have access to this data. They are required to keep this information confidential and to prevent third parties from accessing it.
3 The owner may process the following personal data of the recipient necessary to establish, shape the content, change or terminate the legal relationship between them:
1) the surname and names of the visitor
2) phone number of the visitor
3) electronic addresses of the visitor
II. PRIVACY PROTECTION
1 The Owner or any other person acting on his behalf and under his authority may process the Guest's data (visiting the website) only if:
1) person - the Guest whose data concern consents to it, unless it concerns the removal of data related to him
2) it is necessary to fulfill the right or fulfill the obligation under the law,
3) it is necessary for the performance of the contract, if the person - the Guest whose data relates to it is its party or if it is necessary to take action before concluding the contract at the request of the data subject.
3 The owner uses the so-called mechanism to collect allowed information about visitors. "Cookies". It allows, by saving short text information on the Guest's computer, to its identification. As a result, it allows you to learn about his activities in the network and interests. The visitor voluntarily decides to use such a device or does not agree to it by checking the appropriate option visible after entering the trans-tok.com.pl website. More detailed information about "cookies" are available at ciasteczka.org.pl.
Ask about the offer
Your advisorBartłomiej Bieńkowski
kom. +48 533 320 346
Tel. +48 22 480-85-34