The latest market report: logistics for e-commerce
Friday, June 14, 2019
Specialists believe that the rapid development of sales through e-commerce channels will take place within the next 6-7 years.
The needs of warehouse tenants in the e-commerce industry were looked at by advisors from Cushman & Wakefield. Among the developers and the largest logistics operators in Poland, a pioneering study was carried out, which served to develop a market analysis and identify the most important trends in the segment of e-commerce tenants.
The study provided data on how logistics is currently being done for e-commerce, namely:
- how much warehouse space in Poland is dedicated to online commerce support
- how the demand for such surfaces is distributed on a regional basis
- which industries most often decide to separate the e-commerce magazine
- what the companies operating in the online sales channel expect from the developers
- what factors determine the choice of a given location by the e-commerce tenants
Ask about the offer
Your advisorBartłomiej Bieńkowski
kom. +48 533 320 346
Tel. +48 22 480-85-34